再见，中国！ - 再见，朋友们！ Summary of sentences
This is a self-evaluation.
Here is the list of all the communicative functions that we have studied in Level 2 Living in China.
Go ahead and try to make at least one sentence with each of them.
1. Asking if someone knows something.
2. Asking where someone lives.
3. Asking about and stating one’s profession.
4. Describing the layout of a house.
5. Stating an exact location.
6. Asking what grade and class someone is in at school.
7. Expressing that someone is in the same class.
8. Using one verb followed by two objects.
9. Expressing that someone should do something.
10. Describing people/things with more than one adjective.
11. Stating a location.
12. Ordering food at a restaurant.
13. Offering a choice.
14. Expressing a request.
15. Expressing table manners.
16. Describing simultaneous activities.
17. Reciting something.
18. Asking if someone has experience doing something.
19. Asking how to get somewhere.
21. Describing the completion of an action.
22. Expressing opposite ideas.
23. Asking about price.
25. Asking what someone is doing.
26. Asking for help.
27. Stating similarity.
28. Spring Festival greetings.
29. Describing the weather.
30. Inquiring about the weather.
31. Weather forecast terms.
32. Asking about and stating one’s health information.
33. Asking whether someone is afraid of doing something.
34. Asking about and stating one’s body temperature.
35. Asking about and stating the taste of something.
36. Expressing concern.
37. Asking if someone is free.
38. Asking about and stating one’s intention.
39. Asking about the length of time.
40. Asking about possibility and capability.
41. Describing events that have occurred.
42. Describing the sequence of events.
43. Asking for someone’s opinion about dress.
44. Expressing resemblance between things.
45. Comparing two things.
46. Guessing who someone is.
47. Describing what one is wearing.